Individuals may be nominated for Hall of Fame induction in any of the following categories:
1. PLAYER – must have played for a minimum of ten (10) years and selected to at least five (5) regular season All-Tournament teams, and at least three (3) All-Divisional, National, Regional, or World teams. They must have
shown outstanding ability and character.
2. OFFICIAL – must have officiated in at least ten (10) of any combination of Major NIT, State, Divisional, Regional, National, or World Tournaments and has served as a sports official with LA USSSA for a minimum of ten (10)
3. TEAM MANAGER – must have managed with outstanding ability and character at least ten (10) years, with five (5) of those being higher than state level within the LA USSSA program.
4. EXECUTIVE/ DIRECTOR – must have been an Executive and/or Director for a minimum of ten (10) years with LA USSSA. They must have served with outstanding ability and character. They must have attended five (5) National Conventions, Regional Conferences, and/or Divisional Meetings.
5. SPECIAL – for those individuals that have made significant contributions to LA USSSA but do not specifically fall into the other categories.
The free Adobe Acrobat reader is required to view the Nomination Form document.